UTV Racing Association Forum Index UTV Racing Association
Extreme UTV Racing Enthusiasts

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Terribles Gran Prix roll call

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UTV Racing Association Forum Index -> Best in the Desert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BIG GUY

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Terribles Gran Prix roll call Reply with quote

So whos going??? Just got info letter off BITD website it says the track is going to be 8 miles but the update says 6 miles? I was really hoping for a 30-40 mile course what happened??? Does anyone know if we are going to all start together like at the bluewater gran prix or a staggered start like a real desert race? So far there is no scheduel of events, with a track that small I wouldnt think they would run us all together (quads, bikes, utvs). Well either way Im still excited should be a lot of fun!!!
Cory S
Associaton Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Start, is single file timed. I will confirm the course length and post the info.
Desert Toyz will be there. We are expecting 15 UTV's.
BIG GUY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im hoping for a single filed start but with only a six mile course I dont know. It looks like they added a 2 lap unclassified race allso. I called them and they told me that the whole course had to be on private property because they couldnt afford the $25000 for desert tourtise research thank you BLM. Oh well Im sure Casey will do all he can to make it a first class race.
BIG GUY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody have any updates??? I heard 6 mile loops and we run 6 laps thats about $13 a mile. There are a lot of people upset about this race.
RZRS EDGE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 1912 will be there after swaping motor for the rock that wedged in the skid plate to motor and put hole in the case, from the SS300.
Putting motor in this weekend and try to get some miles on it before
next weekend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UTV Racing Association Forum Index -> Best in the Desert All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: