UTV Racing Association Forum Index UTV Racing Association
Extreme UTV Racing Enthusiasts

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CALLING ALL GIRLS!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UTV Racing Association Forum Index -> General Racing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cory S
Associaton Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: CALLING ALL GIRLS!!!!! Reply with quote

Don't miss this race!!! http://www.moreracing.net/powerpuff/index.html
Desert Toyz Team Rhino's Jeanette Sappington, Kelly Greenberg "the race nanny" and Cindy Courie will be racing in Old Yellow. Corry Weller from Weller Racing will also be there in her short course UTV. There are also a few Califorina girls bringing their UTV's. This race will be the most fun you have had all year and it is for a great cause!!! Just imagine racing through the pits with all the boys waiting to meet your every need! Laughing
You just got to be there.
If you need more info contact me sincerely Cory S
itsasecret

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This race is developing into a huge event!!! Over 170 teams entered so far!! I'm gonna see how far my little short course rhino will get me - my daughter is going to co-drive with me for the first time ever!!

Ladies - this is your chance to get your foot in the door (or in a car - lol) if you have ever wanted to try your hand at desert racing! There will be open pits all along and a ton of men ready to help with anything, should you need it!

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there!!

Corry Weller
www.wellerracing.com
#10 Pro/Mod CORR Shortcourse Racer

www.wellerracing.com
Tomalexander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:34 am    Post subject: A new Form of ATV Reply with quote

Hey

I have a Atv. It is a combination of snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing and jet skiing.It's called Dtv Shredder. Since this is unlike any other off-road vehicle I’ve ever had the pleasure of riding, it’s a bit difficult to describe. It’s definitely not a traditional ATV or UTV. In fact, it looks and feels much more like a stand-up Jet Ski outfitted with dual tracks for use on land.

Can I participate in this race. Look at this https://dtvmotorcorp.com[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UTV Racing Association Forum Index -> General Racing Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: