UTV Racing Association Forum Index UTV Racing Association
Extreme UTV Racing Enthusiasts

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

08 Baja 1000

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PACWEST

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: 08 Baja 1000 Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone is going to race this year and try to be the first UTV to finish the Baja 1000. I know the Bi-Polar Arctic cat team will most likely be there. I kind of hope no ones does finish so I try next with the new Arctic Cat 1000 Very Happy
atvman29

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're planning on racing next year as well in the RZR S we're on the waiting list for. We're also hoping no one finishes this year. What class specs are you building your vehicle to? The rulebook doesn't have a specific UTV Class and no updates online. We were planning to build our vehicle to BitD/ UTVRA rulebook since SCORE hasn't emailed us back.
PACWEST

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will be building to the UTVRA/ BITD rulebook. Our group plans on building 2 UTV's. Still not sure what brand yet. Keep in touch and we can over plans and since we are both on a long road trip to get there and maybe we help each other with Chase and pits. Have you ever done Baja? We raced the 05 B500 on bikes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UTV Racing Association Forum Index -> SCORE All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: