UTV Racing Association Forum Index UTV Racing Association
Extreme UTV Racing Enthusiasts

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Baja Bound?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FabSkool

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Baja Bound? Reply with quote

Who is ready for some ice cold coronas watching the sunset on the beach in La Paz? I'm taking care of all the loose ends this week, and I'll be ready to GO SOUTH! This is what I wait all year for, tis the season and I do the family thing and enjoy it but this is the #1 holiday for me. So who is going where and doing what? I'll make it to La Paz one way or another for a few days, then on to cabo for some fishing, Wide Open Baja Test Track, and squid row of course. on the way out of town we will stock up at Costco then slowly start heading home stopping at Loreto, Mulege, Scorpion Bay, LA Bay, San Felipe, camping all the way. at least that's the plan...
bajaxp

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: mil Reply with quote

Fab:

Sounds great! I am going to crew for the team I drove for last year (Callaway Motorsports 12 Car) on the Sea of Cortez side. We are going to Ensenada on Tuesday, do the contingency thing on Wednesday, drive to SF or a bit futher south to set up the pit, camp that night, pit/watch racing on Thursday then head back either late Thursday or Friday am.

I actually like your agenda better, but I don't have the time.
FabSkool

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: mil Reply with quote

bajaxp wrote:
I actually like your agenda better, but I don't have the time.

I missed out on the last 1K, I sacrificed and stayed to work. Last year I listened to the Weatherman broadcast on the internet from my desk at BRP. right then and there I commited to going all out in 06.

San Felipe is always awsome, u can't go wrong there.

Good luck to your team.
Cory S
Associaton Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Baja Bound Reply with quote

The Little Yellow Rhino (1901) won't be racing in the BAJA 1000. He is in training for the Henderson race. Wink but I will be driving and chasing with another UTV team. I will post more team info on sunday. We will have the Rally Logger system (www.rallylogger.com) so you can follow our team down the Baja via the internet. It should be one heck of an adventure. I predict we will be racing for 42 hours and 40 minutes and will make it to LaPaz within the 43 hour time limit. Cory S.
crazyjohnny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fabskool, what ever happened to BRP's rhino the the trailing arms.Is it in pieces?
Cory S
Associaton Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Baja here we come Reply with quote

I have been told I can make the official announcment, I have been invited to be a driver/chase guy for the first ever Artic Cat Prowler UTV racing Team. We will be racing twin Artic Cat Prowlers at the Baja 1000 (1801/1802). We will have the "rally logger" system in both so any UTV fans can track our progress on www.rallylogger.com The twin Prowlers are currently on their way from Florida to Desert Toyz for a few last minute upgrades. This is a great step forward for the UTV racing scene.
Stay tuned to the UTVRA web site for updates, I will be calling them in via satphone from Baja. Cory S
FabSkool

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazyjohnny wrote:
fabskool, what ever happened to BRP's rhino the the trailing arms.Is it in pieces?

as far as I know. i bet its got about 7 months of dust on it. last word I heard they wanted to scrap it, god only knows why. in their opinion its "totalled" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

but I've kept my foot in the door of the utv world and have signed on to help with driving duties for #1818 next week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UTV Racing Association Forum Index -> SCORE All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: