UTV Racing Association Forum Index UTV Racing Association
Extreme UTV Racing Enthusiasts

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pit/Chase Support

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UTV Racing Association Forum Index -> Pit & Chase Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rolloutracing
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Pit/Chase Support Reply with quote

Now that the Terrible Town 250 is over it is time to start talking about and putting together the pit support program. I have been doing some research on pit support and I'm ready to now move forward. I would like to get as much info as possible from any of the racers and/or pit support people from the race. I'll be putting together a registration sheet, outline of services, fee structure and misc information packet soon.

The first things I would like to get some info on is what were the problems that you had, beside the basics what other tools were needed, and any other comments that you may have regarding this topic.

Thanks,

Eric

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe for the big SCORE races (500 & 1000) we should look a joining forces with a company like Baja Pits. Who already has pit services going for the Baja races. For the 500 they are charging I think $250 for full service plus gas fees. They have pits set up every 55 miles for the 500 and have a extra fee if you want help getting your broken UTV out of the race coarse. There is also Mag7 that does pit supports.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UTV Racing Association Forum Index -> Pit & Chase Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: